Saturday, April 15, 2006

Child by the Bayou


Well, I know that one person has seen the blog in that I showed my wife last night. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

I am cooking the mahi mahi for dinner, actually, I am just getting the coals going now. How great is wifi? Smoking a cigar, the wind is blowing, the whining kids are inside. Cool. We had a nice Easter Egg hunt today, but the candy leavs the children CRANKY. I am cooking, and the wife suggested that I grill. Is there any wonder why I love that woman?

But back to the pics. I have always been drawn to water. I consider it God's providence that I have not driven into a stream or lake as I was rubbernecking. So there are plenty of water pics over the years. This one is a keeper. The child seems isolated. Actually just good cropping as the family is just stage left. But in the pic the child looks alone and nervous. Bayous are mysterious places, they can be full of gators and 6 foot long gar. So there is a sense of menace and vulnerability.

No comments: