Wednesday, April 12, 2006

two points



Two points.

1. When you are shooting digital, shoot too much. Way more than you think you need. It is completely easy to throw them away. It costs nothing. There is no excess in making digital images. A moment can be an eternity. Seconds make all the difference. See above.

2. I like the somber one better. Pictures of upset, pensive, or rage filled children are more evocative for me than the happy ones. There are more than enough pictures of happy children, but that is not all that children are. Be brave, take, keep, and share pics of your children with other emotions. They make for good, intense, and important pics. See above.

1 comment:

TMink said...

OK, this is sad. My first comment on my blog is left by me. Sigh. Pathetic! But I MUST note that these were taken by my lovely wife, not me. I failed to mention that, which is really disappointing. MY WIFE TOOK THESE GREAT PICS! Sorry honey!