Monday, April 17, 2006

even more no water shots

Nice pic of the Tetons. I would get up at dawn on these camping trips and put a chair at the next camp site while my camping companion stayed in the tent. Gave me a chance to get out and get some nice early pics. This one is great, especially big. But then you knew that already! Wonderful country out there.

On a side note, doing the blog has energized me to scan more pics. It is not like I am running short, I have over 400 scanned, but I want more! The associations that these bring up are spurring me on to post other specific pics. I printed out a bunch for friends at church for Easter, that was fun. I also printed a couple for myself, because I could. Happy tax day, I hope last year was prosperous and you really hate seeing how much our government takes to do silly things while avoiding the important things that they need to be doing. Nuff said.

No comments: