Saturday, May 27, 2006

good morning

It is a good morning. I had a fun evening with my cigar smoking buddies last night. One of the high points of the evening was getting turned on to toddadams.net (sp? real url to follow.) Todd, one of said cigarsmokingbuddies, has this website where he shares his wonderful travel pictures. He gets lots of hits and sells some too. It was, as I told him, an inspiration! So the clock is ticking on blogger, but no hard feelings. Blogger has been a great way to get my feet wet and get in some practice. Todd's amazing looking site and the low costs associated with it have inspired me to move forward with my own little endeavor. So thanks Todd!

Oh yeah, this pic is actually an evening pic taken in the Wind River range in Wyoming. Or is it Montana? Well, it was when I was on a NOLS course and took the extra ounces of my camera and a couple of rolls of Agfa slide film. Low ASA, nice gold color, good grain structure. It was a great film. 1978 I would guess.

No comments: