Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The question.

As I have mentioned before, I have some aspirations for commercial uses of my images. And as I have mentioned, I am a father. So I have snaps. Wearing both hats, it is an interesting question to separate the commercial from the loved. This one is both for me. The picture is evocative enough that it could be mersh while a lovely picture and remembrance of this particular visit the family took to this place. The commercial part wants to replace the top right corner of grass with pasted garden to make the image a little more coherent. But this works for me as a little girl lost pic. In reality, she was likely peeing and standing still so as to accomplish that. Thanks goodness she cannot read so that she will not resent me for years for posting it!

No comments: