Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thoughts on the blog

I was looking at the pics and felt happy and acomplished. I like the diversity of the work as well as the consistency within that. I like the beauty of my scapes and nature shots. They tend to be a little static, but I appreciate that. And it is how I see and I accept that. The people are good too. I was concerned that with so much of the subject matter being my family the blog would be lightweight. Well, I don't think it is, and nobody else is posting otherwise! Well, OK, the only post I got was spam and one I posted myself, but still. So I feel satisfied and invigorated. There is more work to come. I have so many slides and negatives! And I continue to produce work. So this is a satisfied post. I am happy with the amount of pics I am sharing. I am eager for more people to take a peek and leave a comment. But I believe that will come!

No comments: