Wednesday, May 03, 2006

more new scans

Well, not this one. This is an old scan. Old pic too, I would guess early 80s. Nice evocative image though! I moved the scanner from one puter to the other. Now my Everquest machine is free from the scanner, and I can scan while I play or print. Cool. I have scanned four new pics, three family and two scenics. OK, five new pics. You may see two, even three. The scenics are good, intense colors. Not like this one which is fairly monochromatic and blue. But the blue works with the subject matter. For me this pic is about couplehood, the companionship and the isolation of a couple. Nobody but them can make it work. And it is about me looking at them, cause all the pics are about that in at least an implied level. And about you looking at them too.

No comments: