Tuesday, May 02, 2006

our little addict

OK, it is just a joke. But look at that, she is clutching her icecream close to her chest, she has that contented, far off look in her eyes, she is a mess, and she would take off your arm if you tried to get hold of it. The family pics that work for me are usually just family as talent. I mean the ones that I blog, not the ones I cherish at home. This one is great because it is a bit twisted and looks a little like it came out of the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Twisted. I wrote that already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny, my darling! Like mother, like daughter, and all that... I do so love your writing style, as well as all the beautiful photos you take. As a matter of fact, I love you, too!!

TMink said...

Thanks sweetie for posting. I have been discovered and have a fan! And I think she has the hots for me. Woohoo!